Entry 16

Day 70 - Saturday

I finished packing all my clothes and other necessary things. I checked my car’s fluid levels and loaded up as much nonperishable food as I could. The bank is closed tomorrow, so I’m going to have to wait until Monday at least to leave.

He watched me the whole time I was getting ready. I was coughing constantly while I made preparations. For the most part, I just had that sick, tingling feeling that he was there, but

While I was rummaging around in the kitchen, I looked out the window and saw Him standing in the yard, twenty feet from the house. I wanted to run back to my room and shut all the doors and blinds, but I fought the urge and stayed rooted to the spot. He didn’t move. He just watched. After several minutes of staring at him, I forced myself to go back to clearing out the pantry. Every few seconds I’d glance back out the window, but he was always in the same spot. I gave one last look before returning to my bedroom to write up this entry before I went to sleep. He was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment