Entry 14

Day 67 - Wednesday

Today was a good day. I slept well last night. I didn’t see Him. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. I wasn’t even afraid to leave the house, or look out the window when I got home from work tonight. It seemed like maybe he decided to give me a break. 

Then I found this minimized on my computer when I sat down to write an entry.

I don’t remember writing this.





He’s here. Behind me. I can feel him. I can taste him. I can’t stop coughing. He’s here. He’s here he’s here and he’s going to kill me he’s here. I don’t want to die. i dont want to die i dont want to die idontwanttodieidontwanttodieiontwantodieidotnwanttodieidowntantodieidowntwantdie Why hasn’t he killed me yet. WHYHAVENTYOUKILLEDMEYET. I KNOW YOU CAN READ THIS YOU SON OF A BITCH WHY. DO IT.

do it

do it

do it

do it.

Do. It.

Do. it. you. piece. of. shit.

you dont have anything you no good lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll






After this, the l’s go on for 217 more pages. I timed it: it takes three and a half minutes to fill a page if the key is held continuously. I sat at the computer and held the key down for twelve and a half hours and I don’t remember it at all. And it’s not that I just don’t remember it. He made me do it. He’s started to take direct control, and I didn’t even realize I was missing half my day.

He just gives me a break so he can come back and put me through a new hell.

I did more research. I looked deeper into some of the stories and reports of the others out there.

Apparently, there are two types of us: those who run, who are constantly on the move, and those who stay, who fortify their homes and fight. The odds of the ones who run are never good. Most seem to either eventually get caught, and just disappear, or they’re still running. The ones who stay

Well, they never last very long. So there’s not much of a choice, now. I’m leaving. I’m getting as much cash as I can and then I’m driving as far as I can before I stop. I’ll figure the rest out after that.

I’m leaving a note on my front door for Alex. I wish there was a way I could make her understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment