Entry 9

Day 32 - Wednesday

I got a text from Alex today. It seems she sent it as a mass text to everyone who was at the party.

hi guys ne1 seen my cam? cant find it. thought i had it in my purse when i left, maybe it fell out?

I need to focus on what I know is real. Slender Man. He’s real. All those people online, and all their stories. The rabbit. The bird. The party. The camera. The picture. My scrapes. These entries. This is what’s real.

I don’t know how, but it seems he somehow altered everyone’s memory. He’s already erased some of mine before, so I wouldn’t put it past him, and unless I imagined an entirely different version of the past month, I can’t think of any other explanation. I almost wish I was, but I’m not crazy. Not yet, anyway.

No. It’s going to take more than that. He doesn’t win this easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment